What is a cookie?
Reversal and removal of cookies:
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer, in the event that you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser it is possible that you can not access any of the sections of our sites.
For more information on how to block the use of the cookies you can visit the following links:
- Internet Explorer: tools-> options of Internet-> privacy-> configuration.
- For more information, refer to Microsoft support or the help of the browser from here.
- Firefox: Tools-> Options-> Privacy-> history-> setting custom.
- For more information, can consult the support of Mozilla or the help of the browser from here.
- Chrome: configuration-> show options Advanced-> Privacy-> configuration of content.
- For more information, you can consult the Google support or the help of the browser from here.
- Safari: Preferences-> security.
- For more information, can consult the support of Apple or the help of the browser from here.
And on my mobile devices?:
The navigation is optimized by accepting cookies, so most browsers are configured to accept them by default.
But if you prefer, you can change this setting.
- IOS: From the home screen, select settings Select Safari-> click-> click on accept Cookies-> choose the settings you prefer.
- Android: Launch the application browser-> click-> click on the Menu button select the option, then in configuration-> check or uncheck accept cookies.
Windows Phone 7: from the screen of home, make click in the arrow right-> go to configuration-> select Internet Explorer-> check or uncheck accept cookies.