José Antonio Luengo:
- Designer of Waterloo 1815, which represents the end of Napoleon.
- Of Norway ' 40, the next great operation of the second world war for the control of Norway by German part.
Compulsive gambler, excellent Designer, trainer of players and multiplayer games, as well as excellent person, has been designing since the remote times when he started in this hobby. Finally in the year 2013 intends to collaborate with me on this project designing fun and exciting war games or wargames.
- Designer ships of line, about the battle of Finisterre and Trafalgar in 2005.
- Also of twelve pounds: Bailén-1808, the first defeat of Napoleon and the war home hardest that you led him to lose the Empire, in the year 2006;
- Online: Almansa-1707, battle more important in the war of Spanish succession, in 2008.
All of them in the year 2005-2008 for another Publisher. Now working on the following projects:
- Poland-39, from the German invasion of Poland, world war II began.
- City of Patriots: Madrid, 1808, that represents the day of rebellion of the locals the Dos de Mayo in Madrid, in response to the Napoleonic invasion of their homeland.
Also player compulsive, willing to play any game and seeing that it is impossible to do it live with his friends, decides to create a club on the Internet in the year 2000 (the famous pages of yahoo geocities) CET: Club strategy and tactics, being your Community Manager to date. There comes a time that decides that you want to design your own games and collaborate with Delta editions designing the three games mentioned above. Continuing with this desire, and commenting on it to some of his friends at CET, he lychees Jose Antonio into the project and founded Trafalgar Editions.
History of the project:
I started this in my childhood playing games NAC, however in 1981 playing the campaign in Russia of Avalon Hill I discovered the true dimension of this love of history and war games. Since then until now I have not stopped until founding Trafalga
r Editions.Thanks to my long and intense experience as a wargame fan I have met talented amateurs in game design, which is one of the things we like to do the most, as well as enjoying them intensely when playing them. Per
sonally I am moved by a huge interest in history so I believe that you can combine the two worlds so far apart: Books and Games, all in one.
I hope it is to your liking.
Do you want to design with us
I link you an interview that I have had on a blog in 2020: